In between designing corporate uniform collections and working with personal styling clients, I also deliver workshops for local councils, community centres, social enterprises and business organisations.
My Workshops are inspiring, fun, practical and insightful, and for many attendees, they prove to be revolutionary and life changing.
I offer community workshops on a range of topics including:
- Sustainable and styling – considering the environmental and societal impacts of your wardrobe
- Wardrobe Planning – a systematic approach to creating a wardrobe that works
- Style Strategy – discover your colour direction, figure flattery and signature style and learn the art and benefits of creating a personal look book
- Total Style Confidence – discover your colour direction, figure flattery and Signature Style, learn the art and benefits of creating a personal look book and how to create a wardrobe that works
- Re-entering the Workforce – create a wardrobe and style to suit your new career
- Youth Styling – prepare to enter the workforce and develop your own style confidence
I also work regularly with businesses and corporate organisations to deliver corporate image presentations, workshops and seminars on topics including:
- What Is Image and Why Is It So Important? – First impressions and perceptions
- Personal Branding – Take control of the message you send
- The Straight ‘A’ Image – Being Appropriate, Attractive, Authentic and Assured
- Credibility – Image makers & breakers
- Planning Your Professional Wardrobe – Create an efficient, cost effective professional wardrobe
- Style Confidence – Discover your colour direction, figure flattery and signature style
- Style Strategy – Discover your colour direction, figure flattery and signature styleyle and learn how to create a wardrobe that works
“With the help of my 19 years of industry experience, I get your style confidence soaring!“
Take the first step today and get in touch with me to discuss your workshop needs.
I promise you will love the confident new you.